2008/07/13

Pattaya

My friend woke me up at 7.30 a.m., we have appointed to went to pattaya. There are 8 persons in this trip.
When we arrived in Pattaya, we went to rent deck and chairs on the beach, and came back to put sun cream. We had already ran into the sea to play.
I came out of the sea because it was so hot. I was scared that I'll get darker skin than I have already. I quickly put the after-sun cream on, then I came to sit down and ate with my friends. They asked me to go to play again, I refused and said that I don't really want to get darker skin. They all ran down to the sea and leave me alone. I wanted to play but I didn't want to get darker skin. At last, I put a load of sun cream on and ran down to play with them. Maybe I will put on some of my mum's whitening cream when I back home.
We left there about 4.30 p.m. We wanted to stay longer but we have to back before night because of our mom.

No comments: