2008/07/13

Friend's house

Last 2 week, I Got up at 9.00 a.m. I went to brush my teeth and take a shower. I have to went to my friend's house for meeting group.
When I was there, I have met other friends who came before me. There are 6 of them there waiting for me to come. After that my friend gave me a snacks. We are enjoyed talking. Then we went to swimming pool, we spent time in the pool for 2 hours and then we ate a Bar-B-Q and doing some activity, We have fun very much.
I leave from my friend's home at 6 p.m. Everyone said goodbye each other and back home. I arrive home at 7 p.m. Mom asked me to ate dinner. I told her that I'm very full because I ate a lot at my friend's house. I talk with my mom for 5 minute and back to my bedroom, I'm very tired but I have to do clean my room, I have told my mom that this night I will clean my room but now I don't have a power to do it, I think I will do it tomorrow. Then I sleep.

No comments: