2008/07/13

grandmother's house

I saw a note that my mom wrote for me. She said, go to grandmother's house this evening to visit her with me. Then I went to take a shower and done my housework. When I finished, I watched the movie and played with my little dog, her name is mommam. In the evening I went to my grandmother's house to visit her with my mom. When I was there, She was sleeping. I went to ask my mom that we have to stay here tonight or not? She said, of course. So I went in the house to say hello to my grandmother. She gave me 1,000 baht. I saw her tears when she gave it to me, I went to asked my mom. My mom said that grandmother was really happy to see me because she hasn't seen me for a long time. Then I went in the house to talk to her. Then I felt hungry so I find something to eat. After dinning. I went outside because I want to walk after I have dinner, if I don't do this I will fat.
When my grandmother sleep, I went to take a shower and went to bed.

No comments: