2008/07/11

speacial job



Yesterday, my friends and I went to klongsan plaza at 7 a.m., we have a planed to sold a clothes.
Mod is the first person who arrive to klongsan so she has to prepare a place for us. She told me that it was complicated because she can't find a big fat man who is the owner of klongsan plaza, and there are a lot of people in there. when everybody arrived, we begin to sold a clothes. We have got a lot of money.
Some of the customers hurry to work so they don't have a time to take a look our clothes. They have to pass klongsan plaza for across the pier. We enjoyed so much because we have got a lot of money and fun. I think that it was a good job and it made an experience for me. Now I known that money doesn't grow on trees so I should be careful how much money I spend.

No comments: