2008/07/13

shopping day

I Woke up at 7.00 o'clock because of my friend had to go to a wedding. She asked me to find a clothes with her for her sister's wedding. she appointed me at 12 p.m., at platinum plaza. I went there late, so I said sorry to her and begin to find a clothes with her. We spent a lot of time but we can't find the suitable clothes for her, we were tired, we find a chairs to sit and have some drink. I asked her what color do you want? she said, pink. Then we begin to fine it again and finally we found it. It was beautiful dress, especially it 's pink. My friend really love it, she try the dress in the fitting room. Then she bought it. The price is 650 baht. She paid the money and said thank you to me. I told her that don't forget to take a photo for show me. After that my mom called me that she want me to went to Central Chidlom with her. When I arrived Central. I called my mom, She waited for me at the restaurant. I went there to see her. Then she took me with her in many shop such as Guess, Morgan, Esprit etc. she love to shopping as same as me. After shop a lot of clothes we went to bought a cosmetic and then back home

No comments: