2008/07/10

Audition online



Today, I went to the university early because it was raining. I don't like this season. It made me fussy because I have to carefully when I walk. I waiting for my friend for a long time and she didn't arrived on time but I'm not angry her because I know that she always woke up late everyday.
When she arrive, we plan to eat salad for diet. After that she had to study law of civil procedure and I'm free so I decided to ask another friend to play a game with me, he didn't refuse me because he love to play a game all the time if he don't have a class. I played Audition online game, it was a game use the keyboard to play, and you can chat with a friend online in this game. I always fun when I played this game. It can make you forget to do anything . I like to play Audition so much.
In the past, some of my friend use to taught me to play this game but I refuse because I think that it was a boring game, but now I think I love this game. Almost of my closed friend love this game too.

No comments: