2008/08/11

Mother Day



Tomorrow is Mother Day, I plan to buy a mobile phone for my mom so I appoint my closed friend to go to a department store with me, she agree. When we arrive the store, I ask her about a gift for her mom. She told me that she didn't prepare because she has a test, and she has to stay at home all day and read a lot of books. I suggest her to buy a clothes for her mom because her mom love to shopping very much but she told me that her mom has a lot of clothes in her cupboard. We walk around the store and find a gift.


Finally she decide to buy a cosmetic, it is a lip, she told me that my mom really like this color so she buy for her mom. After that we move to power buy for shopping a mobile phone. I choose Nokia 2600 for my mom because she can't use many options, she always confuse so I choose Nokia 2600 for her, it's very easy to use. I choose the gold one for my mom. I think she will love it. Next we move to a restaurant, MK. We are very hungry so we order a large set of vegetable and meat. We enjoy eating very much. After we finish eating, we go to take a photo sticker, then we say good bye to each other and back home.

No comments: