2007/08/11

Zafari world

Yesterday, I went to Zafari world with my senior. Zafari world is zoological garden. There are a lot of animals such as giraffa, elephant, bear etc. I have been there when I was young, about 8 years old. Everythings in there have changed, there are a lot of animals and an extinct animals. It was excited. My senior and I walk around the zoo, we have fun so much. I think this place make me known the different and a new things that I never saw before. We walk in the zoo until 12.30 a.m. Ater we were tired, we decided to rest for a while by eating some food, it is expensive too much. I think it is a price for foreigners because there are a lot of foreigners come to travel in there. I prefer to have a noodles to eat, although it just a noodles selling in a boat

but it is too much expensive, about 55 baht per dish, in other place the price is just 20 baht.

After that, when we finish eating we start to survey again. The animal that I'm very impressive is giraffa, it's lovely and funny. It is tall and strange. It make me wonderer that how about when its sleeping, I afraid that giraffa's head will be break because it is too long. my senior and I love to feed a giraffa, we have fun. First, I think zoo is a boring place but now I have change my mind. Zoo is very excellent place for me. It made a new knowledge and made me excited. I will be there again for sure.

No comments: