2007/08/25

Friend meeting

Yesterday, I have a meeting with my closed friend, 7 people. They are my cloesd and lovely friend, we haven't met for a long time after finish high school so I miss both of them very much.
We appoint at 11.00 a.m. ,at Siam. When we arrive, we talk a lot about eveythings, no one silent.
A fter that, we went straight to MK Restaurant at Paragon because after talk a lot we felt hungry. I like MK and my friends like too, they also like vegetable because they love to have a good shape so we order many of vegetable menu. I think we are the most noisy table in the restaurant, we have fun very much. When we finish, we went to photo studio, that the second things that we love next to MK. We enjoyed and relax. I like this time with my closed friend.
After that we planed to watch a movie but I have to went home because my mom told me that she want me to went to grandfather's home with her so I have to said goodbye to all of my friends and went home. I think the old friends can make you recall a good memories in the past, happiness, cheerful. I think if you have a time you should call and say hello to your old friend to make sure that you never forget them.

No comments: