2007/08/11

family day

Today, I have a class so I have to go to Abac. It's a criminal law subject, I'm very tired.
I think it shouldn't has a class on saturday because it is a family day. After finish study, I have a lunch with my lovely friend, she like to eat steak so much so we hurry to go there.We eat a lot, it is very delicious, I like it very much. Then I have to go to shopping with my dad and mom so I say goodbye to my friend. Mom and dad take me to department store for buy many foods,we have a small party at home. My mom buy a lot of vegetable and fruits, she told me that this food make her slim so she love to eat it. I agree with her but I didn't like it. After finish shopping we back home and help each other to prepare foods I have fun and enjoy so much. I think this is a great day, I like to spend time with my family I love them very much.

No comments: