2007/08/22

Free day

Today, I have no class, so I decide to go out with my lovely friend, Honghao. Going to Siam Center is the one we like best because many marvelous activities are over there. We both want to feel relaxed and get away from any stress, so watching a movie, singing some karaoke songs, and buying some pretty stuffs are our major plan seleted.
After all, before leaving home, we called each other again, and we have already realize that it is going to rain. My friend and I actually have the same idea, so we immediately change our plan and choose to stay home instead of going out.As a consequence, staying home is not that bad because there are many interesting things. I decide to read some law-books because the final examination is coming soon.After reading, I take a rest and have a good time using my computer doing journal homework.I thank the Buddha that making the rain because this is my most beneficial time. If I go out, I will have no time to review my lesson or do any housework at all.When my mom arrived home, she was very wonder that I arrived home before her.Then I told her the reason why I do not go out, and decide to tidy my messy bedroom.

No comments: