2007/08/22

Bangsan *Patthaya

Last Sunday, I went to Patthaya with my family. We plan to spend time in there for 1 day so we have to leave Bangkok in early, at 9.00 a.m. We arrived to Patthaya at 10.30 a.m. It doesn't took a long time because it is not too far from Bangkok. After that, We went to seafoods restaurant. There are a lot of seafood such as shrimp, shells, cuttlefish. We loved them very much. This restaurant is delicious and not too much expensive, good atmosphere and near the seaside. We are very full and it was a time to relax so I suggest my mom and dad to walk around the seaside after eating, they agree with me then we walk all together. In this area, there is a bicycle for rent so I beg my mom to rent it but she refused because she think I can't ride a bicycle. I have been ride a bicycle when I was young, it was a long time. I think I can ride but not have a skillful. Then I swam with my brother, I can't swim so I hold my brother because I afraid to be sink. I have fun so much.
I think if I have a chance I will back again.

No comments: