2007/09/01

special memories

I had a friend meeting again on last Wednesday around Siam, so I went to meet my friends there. I was the last person arriving there. After our arriving, we straightly moved to have lunch together. We all enjoyed eating and asking about each other’s life. We moved to take some sticker photos after finishing eating. Taking sticker photos was very interesting for me because we could draw or put some effects into the photos. Moreover, these photos could help us recall what we have done on that day. After that we went to the Paragon to watch a movie. It could make us feel sad, fun, and happy. In addition, I think that all factors of this movie is very attracting that should be watched by everyone. Then we said goodbye to each other and went home because it was late. Having a great time with my friends is what I like the most because we do not often has the same free time like that day.

No comments: