2007/09/15

Clearlance Sale

Today, I go to Central Seelom with my family. It has a big clearlance sale until Sunday, after Sunday the dapartment store will close. I love to shop at stationary and clothes zone. it has a lot of things in cheap price. We enjoy very much, my mom shop a lot of dolls. She told me that she buy it for Christmas day because if she buy a gift on that day, she has to buy it in expensive price. I agree with her so I prepare to buy a gift for my friends. My dad like to shop at shirt zone, he find a shirt for work. He won't buy a things if it is too much expensive and low quality.
After we finish shopping, we go to Sizzler. Everybody in my family like to eat steak especially me. We eat a lot, I order chicken spicy. It is my favorite menu when I eat steak. I think sizzler is not too much expensive because you just order steak menu and you can eat salad bar free, just order anythings in the menu. I feel full so much, I can't move and I want to sleep. We happy with our activities and then we back home

1 comment:

Jasper said...

Salilpob,

Please change the links to English. This is my final request.
I read that you went to Central Silom. Glad you and your family enjoyed shopping there. I always try to avoid malls myself. Too crowded and too dull for me.